The Ultra-Compact upgrade to the internationally bestselling Innokin CoolFire Vaporizer is now available for order in 5 beautiful brushed metal finishes.
The CoolFire Mini packs 40 Watts of precise output and a real 1300mAh battery into an ergonomic shape that is only 63mm tall and designed to fit perfectly in your hand!
The new curved button design is more comfortable than ever and the bright OLED clearly displays all important vaping information.
The high quality stainless steel 510 threading and gold plated spring loaded connector pin are perfectly compatible with all standard coil and tank systems.
Charged via Micro USB the CoolFire Mini can be vaped while charging so you’ll always have power and the CoolFire Mini has integrated overheat, over-discharge and charging safety protections.
Technical detail for CoolFire Mini/Ace Vape:
- Dimensions: 62mm x 35mm x 22mm
- Weight: Full Unit 118g (Package 237g)
- Ultra Portable Design
- Stainless Steel 510 Threads
- Gold Plated Spring Loaded Contact Pin
- Battery Capacity: Built-in 1300mAh Battery
- Operating Wattage: 6.0 – 40.0 W
- Operating Voltage: 3.0 – 7.5V
- Minimum Resistance: 0.2hm
- Maximum Output Current: 12A
- Maximum Output Voltage: 7.5V
- High Quality and Bright OLED Display Screen
- 5V/1A Micro USB Fast Charge
- LED Battery Life Indicator
- Vape While Charging Technology
- Low Voltage Warning
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Discharge Protection
Features and Specs for Innokin Slipstream:
- Dimensions: 42mm x 20mm x 7mm (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- 20mm Diameter
- 2.0ml e-Liquid Capacity
- 510 Threaded
- Top Fill Design
- Glass Tank
- Leak Resistant Cup Design
- Top Adjustable Triple Airflow Slots
- Compatible with Innokin Slipstream Atomizer Heads
- Includes (2) Slipstream Kanthal BVC 0.8ohm Atomizer Head for Variable Wattage
- 510 Drip Tip Compatible
- Fully Detachable and Washable
Sub Ohm vaping only requires low nicotine strengths due to the superior coil performance over standard medium and high Ohm vaping devices.
Recommended nicotine density: 0mg/ml – 3mg/ml – 6mg/ml