The CoolFire IV TC100 is powered by the Ultra-fast advanced AETHON chipset with 100W of pure power with ClearWave noise cancellation technology.
The CoolFire IV TC100 uses the Variable Temperature Control system with 100W output which includes Titanium, Nickel200, and Stainless Steel in TC Mode.
Real long lasting internal 3300mAh battery, the CoolFire IV TC100 is designed to be one of the top-of-the-line compact all day vapes.
Curved to fit perfectly into your hand, with an ergonomically placed power button, the CoolFire IV TC100 is a true pleasure to vape.
Compact, powerful, durable, beautiful and much more, the CoolFire IV TC100 sets the new standard in vaping excellence.
The CoolFire IV TC100 is able to utilize Fast 2Amp Charging and features a greater range of Temperature Control & Variable Wattage, advanced safety protections and ‘Vape while charging’ Technology.
The CoolFire IV TC100 has a flush 510 connection with a spring loaded gold-plated positive pin and durable stainless steel threading.
Operated via three durable buttons with a large, bright OLED screen on the base, the CoolFire IV TC100 is easy to use, stylish and powerful.
- Dimensions: 81mm x 45mm x 25mm
- Weight: 176g
- Spring-loaded Gold Plated Contact Pin
- Stainless Steel 510 Threads
- Battery Capacity: Built-in 3300mAh Battery
- Operating Wattage: 6.0 – 100.0 W
- Temperature Control: Nickel (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 316 (SS316)
- Temperature Range: 150-315°C / 300-600°F
- Minimum Resistance: 0.1ohm
- Recommend Resistance for TC Mode: Ni200 (0.1 – 0.2ohm), Ti (0.1 – 0.5ohm), SS316L (0.2 – 1.0ohm)
- Maximum Working Current: 30A
- Maximum Output Voltage: 7.5V
- Total T.C. Dry Hit Prevention & Quick Calibration.
- UltraFast response: .2 seconds from Click to Vapor!
- VDC power output with ClearWave noise cancellation.
- Precise Coil Resistance Reading (.00000).
- Uniform coil heating eliminates hotspots.
- 25 – 100W Temperature Control RampUp preBoost.
- 2AMP microUSB Quick Charge.
- Integrated charging safety protections.
- Ultra-low standby power consumption.