This is the eGo LCD 650 mAh & 1100 mAh electronic cigarette battery fitted to a multitude of eGo type electronic cigarette models , e.g. eGo-T / eGo-W / eGo-C / eGo- CE Series / Protank / eVod / Aspire etc and is a long life lithium-ion 3.7 volt 650 mAh / 1100 mAh rechargeable manual battery. 100% Unused cell (not recycled cell). Auto cut out feature to protect atomizer should button be continuously pressed with 5 second On/Off feature
Colours : Blue, Pink, Red
Please Note: As with all devices or chargers connected to a computer via a USB port…please read and fully understand what your computer USB port is capable of as each computer will have its own USB voltage regulation/acceptance levels.
If unsure, always charge your batteries via an AC USB plug adapter.
- Manufacturer: Desay – Grade A
- Product Name: eGo 650 mAh / 1100 mAh LCD battery
- Diameter : 14 mm – 14 mm
- Length : 92 mm – 117 mm
- Weight : 40 g – 48 g
- Content of battery : 650 mAh – 1100 mAh
- Normal working voltage : 3.6 v constant (both 650 mAh & 1100 mAh)
- Full battery can keep for approximately… 650 mAh 5 – 7 hours, 1100 mAh 9 – 11 hours (user dependent)
- Charge time approximately : 3 hours 650 mAh – 4.5 hours 1100 mAh
- Battery power display : displays a battery charge meter, showing the eGo LCD battery life remaining, so no more guessing when you need to recharge.
- LCD has puff number display : it counts the number of puffs that you have taken since the last charge. The puff counter is a excellent way to help you keep track of your nicotine intake and monitor how much you are vaping throughout the day.
- Display has back light clearly visible at night when you press the eGo LCD battery button.
- 4. 5-clicks safety cutoff : click the power button five times to turn off the battery and five times again to turn on the eGo LCD battery.
- Turn On/Off Battery. Click the power button five times (within 2 seconds) to turn OFF the eGo LCD battery. Press the power button for 5 seconds a second time to turn ON the battery. Click the power button five times again (within 2 seconds) to turn the eGo LCD battery OFF again.
- To Attach : Screwing and connecting the Atomizer / Cartomizer / Clearomizer (eGo, eGo-T, eGo-C, eGo-W, eVod etc etc) with the eGo LCD battery will put the eGo LCD battery in a stand-by state. The LCD eGo battery only works when you press the eGo LED power button.
- (Press the LED power button and gently inhale at the same time to operate).
- Reset : Reset “Puffs” counter counts to “0”. The ” Puffs” counter will return to “0” when you charge the eGo LCD battery.
- Charging : If the LCD charge meter displays low power, it’s time to charge the eGo battery. Just screw the eGo battery into the eGo USB charger, then plug it into a PC or an AC-USB wall adapter.
There are no reviews yet.