GeekVape P Series (Boost) Coil Heads
GeekVape P Series Coils are mid to high-wattage, low-resistance vape coils that are designed for perfect direct-lung (DL) vaping with great vapour flavour and most importantly, huge vape clouds. While P Series Coils first featured with the Geek Vape Aegis Boost Pro Vape Kit, the list of compatible vapourisers has grown! Here’s a full list of Geek Vape kits and pods that use P Series Coils:
- Aegis Boost Pro Pod Mod Kit (and its Aegis Boost Pro Pods)
- Aegis Eteno E100 Pod Mod Kit (and its Eteno E100 Pods)
- Z100C DNA Pod Mod Kit (and its Z100C Pods).
You can expect great vapour flavour and huge cloud production from your vape juice when you use either of the sub-ohm 0.15, 0.2, 0.4 and 0.5 ohm resistance coils with mesh cores. Due to the P Series Coils’ ability to vape at high-wattage, they are perfect for direct-lung (DL) vaping, where you draw vapour straight to your lungs by breathing in through your vape.
Geek Vape P Series Coils are easy to replace with its press-fit system (pull out the old, plug in the new coil, usually from the bottom of the pod). Plus, P Series Coils are long-lasting so essentially, they’re also saving you cash. Don’t take our word for it though – check out P Series Coil reviews and see what Australian vapers say about the coil longevity.
GEEK VAPE P SERIES COILS SPECIFICATIONS:
- 0.15 ohm XM KA1 mesh coil (70-85W)
- 0.2 ohm KA1 mesh coil (60-70W)
- 0.4 ohm KA1 mesh coil (50-60W)
- 0.5 ohm KA1 mesh coil (40-50W)
- 5 x Geek Vape P Series Coils