We have set this page up for everything VYPE/VUSE... and the reason being...( Note: Name changing from Vype to Vuse)
Vype/Vuse are a different animal to the regular vaping devices we offer...hence the VYPE/VUSE page to explain.
We at BestVape call these devices the 'convenience' electronic cigarettes.
Ok, where do we start. The Vype/Vuse ePen3 and the Vype/Vuse ePod are sleek devices. They are small, light, ergonomic, discrete and stylish.
They both use a 650 mAh battery which will supply enough power to get through the approximate 2ml of eliquid in the e-cartridge or e-pod (Tank).
The ePod device battery is rechargeable with a quick charge C type port for charging and the ePen is recharged with standard micro USB port.
Vype/VUSE ePen3 device can be found here : (€9.99)
Vype/VUSE ePod Device can be found here: (€4.99)
Replaceable Cartridges for ePen3 Device (2 pk) can be found here: (€6.00)
Replaceable Cartridge for ePen3 Device (6 pk) can be found here: (€32.99)
Replaceable ePods for ePod Device (2Pk) can be found here: (€7:00)
There are different options to getting the kit but the standard kit (device/battery) is generally a battery device and then you purchase the appropriate Cartridge or ePods which are suitable for each individual device to make them complete. (Cartridges will not fit the ePod device & ePods will not fit the ePen device...they are not interchangeable). The 2 devices to choose from are the ePEN3 and the ePOD and both have a 650 mAh battery. For the ePen3 device ('device' really means 'battery')...purchase ePen3 cartridges. For the ePod device...purchase ePods. The ePen3 will have a fire button to press whereas the ePod device is automatically activated when you inhale. Other than that, both devices are very similar with the ePod device being slimmer.
So, why do we call it the 'convenience' e-cig ? Well, it is simply the most convenient e-cig on the market. You simply put the cartridge into the battery and that's that. Done! When the vapour stops, you simply push in another cartridge and you are back up and running again. No changing coils (No need for mess), No filling with liquid (No need for carrying liquid). This also means never buying eliquid and never buying coils as these are included with the purchase of the ePen cartridge or ePod. All you need to do is charge the battery and insert a cartridge/ePod. The unit also vapes consistently and very smooth with a full range of flavours from tobacco to mint to fruits and a full range of nicotine strengths from 0mg to 18mg. Convenient ? You simply couldn't make vaping any more convenient!
Ok, so why not just offer this convenience and get rid of all the other devices? Well, the Vype pen costs more to run than other regular vaping devices. Basically, you pay for your convenience. Of course, everything is relevant and so is the cost. The cost of this device may be more expensive than regular vape devices to run, however, it will still be relatively less expensive than tobacco. Considering this is the only thing we found on the con side, we think this device has a place on our site. Simply put, cost is not the only factor one weighs up when making the choice to use an alternative to tobacco.
When weighing up the pro's and con's of this device, one must consider what they are getting for their money. Convenience can be worth paying for. (Think of your cuppa coffee on the go kinda thing...is it worth the cost ? Probably not...is it convenient...Yep!). Because each Vype Cartridge is a Tank with a preinstalled Coil which contains 2ml of liquid this means there is no need to buy or change coils meaning no associated coil cost or mess. This also means no e-liquid cost, filling or mess or associated time purchasing of same. This also means that with every cartridge change you will have a 'fresh' tank, 'fresh' coil and 'fresh' liquid. Regular tanks are more economical (which is why they are more popular) and reuse the coil, tank and eliquid with every refill of eliquid. (It is this reuse which makes the regular tanks more economical to run).
The bottom line. If cost is not your main concern to try an alternative to tobacco...
This Vype/VUSE device is worth considering if :
- You don't vape that much anyway so running cost won't be a big factor.
- You don't want the inconvenience of buying different items required to vape regular devices (Coils and e-liquids).
- You don't want the inconvenience of sourcing specific coils and/or eliquid for your device. (Compatible Vype cartridges can usually be found at most convenient stores. Currently SuperValu, Spar, Mace, Londis, Apple, Tesco and many other convenience stores stock them...so again, you can see the convenience here.
- You don't want the inconvenience of changing coils and carrying liquids with you.
- You don't want the inconvenience of working out different wattage's for different devices. You just want a press and go device.
- You want to use a clean coil, fresh eliquid and a clean tank with every vape.
- You want to have a 'social vape' like when going out to dinner or other social events. Because this device is small, light, ergonomic, discrete and stylish, you can consider it as your social device for 'going out' on 'social occasions' even if you have a regular vaping device. eg: This can be used as your backup device or social device and only used on special occasions.
- Cost is not the only factor you are weighing up when making your decision for a tobacco alternative. You may also want convenience.
Everything is relevant ( just like your cuppa coffee on the go which is probably 400 % more costly than the one made at home)...so just bear that in mind when considering which device you want to help you get off tobacco.
Our Regular Vaping Kits can be found here:
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will give our honest opinions/advice.