Scion II Coils
3 x Innokin Scion 0.36 Ohm Coil Head Features:
Replaceable Scion 0.36 Ohm BVC Quad Kanthal coil head
For use with all versions of Innokin’s Scion tank
Rated at 80 to 150 Watts
Four individual Kanthal coil wire cores
Long oval wicking holes
Each coil individually wicked with pure organic cotton
Stunning high-wattage performance with the focus on flavour
Authentic Innokin high-power coil head
3 x Innokin Scion 0.15 Ohm replaceable coil heads: Designed for cloud and flavour specialists, the 0.15 Ohm single core coil has vast central airflow. You’ll need to set your mod to 60 Watts just to activate this monster coil at the lowest end of its 60 to 110 Watt rated range!
Innokin Scion 0.15 Ohm Coil Head Features:
Replaceable Scion 0.15 Ohm Mesh Kanthal coil head
Compatible with US & TPD versions of Innokin’s Scion tank
Rated at 60 to 110 Watts
Single BVC Mesh core with massive central airflow
4 x elongated oval wicking holes
Wicked with a deep layer of organic cotton
Peak performance for both cloud & flavour
Genuine Innokin high-wattage coil head
3 x Innokin Scion 0.14 Ohm replaceable coil heads: Innokin Plexar Scion Plex3D 0.14ohm Coils are compatible with Innokin Plexar Starter Kit. It adopts advanced Plex3D Coil Technology with “micro-grooves” uses less power for more puffs per charge and delivers maximum flavor and clouds. It is made with Eco-friendly Wood-pulp which wicks faster for enhanced the all round flavour experience.
Specifications of Innokin Plexar Scion Plex3D Coil:
Compatibility: Innokin Plexar Starter Kit
Unit: Sold in a pack of 3
Resistance: 0.14ohm (60-100W) Kanthal coil
CHANGING THE INNOKIN SCION COILS
Changing the Scion coils is a relatively easy operation and is best performed with protective gloves to avoid getting nicotine onto you hands. Make sure the tank is empty before attempting to change the coil. Simply unscrew the top mouth-piece part of the tank and remove the glass case, unscrew the old plexus coil and screw in a new coil, make sure the new coil is firmly in place to ensure connectivity. Slide the glass case back into position and replace the mouth-piece, again ensuring it is firmly in place. Scion coils come in the standard coil range but for added flavour and vapour use the Scion Plexus 0.15 Ohm coils or the Scion Plex3D 0.14 Ohm.
To avoid coil damage make sure you prime the new Scion coil by dripping 3-5 drops of e-Juice onto the cotton held within the coil and leave to soak for at least 5 minutes prior to firing up!
INNOKIN TANKS: SCION II LEAK PROOFING – LEAK FREE VAPING
Your Innokin Scion II tank device is manufactured with precision so will not leak providing you use the product and parts correctly. Where any leaks have occurred, we have solved almost all by taking the following steps.
- When using the SCION II tank for the first time ensure all the parts of your tank are tightened properly, this involves finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- Ensure the O-ring seals are correctly in place on your Proton or compatible vape mod
- Make sure the coil in the tank is finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- When cleaning or replacing the coil carry out the above procedures
- Ensure you have the correct temperature/power settings for your particular device. Coils for example have ratings and should be kept within maximum and minimum recommended settings. Too high and your device will pop and crackle which may cause spots of e liquid to escape via the air-intake
- When not in use, close the airflow